When you buy the #NOMORECOVID Campaign Sticker you are not buying just a sticker, you are donating towards the cause of finding a cure to the coronavirus (aka COVID-19). 100% of proceeds go to the cause. 80% goes to the research and development of finding a cure while the other 20% is used to keep the NO MORE COVID campaign going.

Make sure you snap a shot of how you are using your sticker with hashtag #nomorecovid for a chance to be featured across our social media.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and more importantly stay inside! #nomorecovid

.: For indoor and outdoor use
.: Not waterproof
.: Four sizes to choose from
.: White or transparent
.: Only PNG design format supported
.: Grey adhesive left side for white stickers


2x2"
3x3"
4x4"
6x6"
Width, in
2
3.01
4
5.99
Length, in
2
3.01
4
5.99

#NOMORECOVID Campaign Sticker

$2.99Price
Size
Surface