When you buy the CEASE COVID Tee you are not buying just a shirt, you are donating towards the cause of finding a cure to the coronavirus (aka COVID-19). 100% of proceeds go to the cause. 80% goes to the research and development of finding a cure while the other 20% is used to keep the Cease Covid campaign going.Make sure you snap a selfie in your CEASE COVID Tee with hashtag #nomorecovid for a chance to be featured across our social media.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and more importantly stay inside! #nomorecovid
.: Premium fit
.: 100% Soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Light fabric (4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²))
.: Tear away label
.: Runs bigger than usual
|Sleeve length, in